Kane Property Services may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer, your visits and use of this website. This may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit, referral source, page views and entry / exit points;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us for newsletters, marketing emails and, in the future, the delivery of online education. This information can include, name, company, job title, email address, telephone and mobile number;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your Personal Information
Kane Property Services may use your personal information for the following:
- To improve website content using page hits
- To send you email notifications which you have previously opted to receive
- To send you marketing communications that relate to our business and that we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us or unsubscribe at any time, should you wish not to receive this content
- To enable you to use the services which are available on our website
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at Kane Property Services. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Third Party Access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information.
Access to personal information
To make a request to Kane Property Services for any personal information we may hold, please contact Kane Property Services.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.